Thursday, September 21, 2006

pyrohy, poetry, Paris


{spinning in the living room}

I am up to my eyes in the intricacies of grant applications, but otherwise, I am rather content.

School is full of the ecstasy of ideas. It floors me sometimes how fortunate I am to be in this program, with such supportive supervisors and good, diverse classes & really just so many opportunities. I'm really lucky to be able to receive this level of education, and this really continually inspires me to DO something with what I learn. I love teaching, too; love being able to convey things to people, make people think. After lecturing yesterday in Anthro 271 I realized that teaching has been sorely lacking in my life since last summer.

& today: delicious pyrohy, poetry reading tonight!
& Paris in exactly one month.

No comments: